The Canmore Skating Club regularly engages in these fundraising activities:
- Fresh Balsam Fir Wreaths and Door Swags - a tradition for over 20 years. Selling takes place during October of each year; arriving the first week of December. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in purchasing, we would be happy to take your order.
- Raffles - prize and/or cash
- Bottle Drive - donate all or some of your refund to the Canmore Skating Club when you visit the Canmore Bottle Depot.
- Banff Christmas Market (new in 2021) - directing traffic in the parking lot and collecting entrance fees. November 19-21 and November 26-28 at Warner Stables, Banff.
- Casino - now occurring every 2.5 to 3 years (next slot 4Q2022)
We ask all members to participate and assist the Club pay the administrative, insurance and facilities expenses essential to providing quality skating programs to the community. Suggested sales quotas and volunteer requirements are set by the Board from time to time and may vary depending on which program the skater is participating.